Category / Good Examples
Do you often hear “don’t judge book by its cover”? The truth is, people are not very good in following this advice. This is one of the basics reasons for investing in…14 October 2016
In the last post I was analyzing the covers of the fifteen best-selling books from Barnes & Noble to distinguish some trends or common characteristics among them. Today I will try to…19 September 2016
Today I would like to analyze the covers of the fifteen best-selling books from Barnes & Noble to see if it is possible to distinguish some trends or common characteristics among them.…28 July 2016
More and more authors write their novels in the series. This approach allows them to gain regular readers, increase visibility, facilitate marketing and promotional activities. That is why it is so important…13 August 2015
Human brains process pictures faster than words. A beautiful, clear, professional cover catches the potential reader’s attention and helps them instantly know if the book is for them. A strong design appeals…3 August 2015
- 6 Reasons to Invest in a Professional Book Cover
- How to create metal text effect for the fantasy book cover
- Smashwords Bestsellers : What do the self-published books’ covers have in common?
- B&N Top 15: What do the bestsellers book covers have in common?
- New Twilight Book? Cover Reveal for George R. R. Martin’ Winds of Winter?